We seek to provide a Christ-centered, Bible-based learning environment in covenant with parents to ensure that each child is:
- Strengthened spiritually
- Shepherded towards Christ
- Supplied with a foundation for a life of service in Christ
Our activities include:
- Children’s Church during Sunday Morning Worship Service. Children ages 3 years thru 1st grade are invited. The children are dismissed together from the worship service following the children’s sermon. Parents pick them up immediately following the service in the Family Life Center.
- Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. for all ages.
- Children’s Catechism on Sunday evenings during the worship service during the school year. Our covenant children study and memorize the church’s catechism.
- Vacation Bible School
- Reformation Celebration
Parents, click below to access a joint adult and children’s catechism consisting of 52 questions and answers adapted by Timothy Keller and Sam Shammas from the Reformation catechisms. You can either open in your browser, or download the iPad App.
You may also download our own Children’s Catechism resources to help practice with your kids.